Local Tibet travel agency provides economic Lhasa Airport Arrival Transfer for foreign travelers. Do not know how to get to Lhasa in a cheap way and in a legal way between airport and your hotel? As a foreign traveler entering into or leaving Tibet, it is very complicated to get reliable and legal transfer between Lhasa Gonggar airport and your hotel in Lhasa. While here we provide you reliable and economic transfer solution.
Lhasa Gonggar Airport (LXA) Arrival Pick up hours:
- Morning: 09:30 am; 11:30 am
- Afternoon: 12:50 am; 3:50 pm; 7:00 pm
What you can expect
Enjoy a hassle-free pick up service from Lhasa Gonggar airport to your hotel in downtown of Lhasa. We have 5 departures every day for pick up. The daily pick up time is: 9:30 am,11:30 am,12:50 pm, 3:50 pm and 7:00 pm. Pick up time is confirmed upon your flight time and traffic condition on transfer date.
The shared pick-up transfer can take you to your hotels with a sample list as below:
- 5 star hotels: Shangri-la Hotel, The St. Regis, Intercontinental hotel Lhasa Paradise
- 4 star hotels: Tashi Nota Hotel, Snow Heaven Hotel, Dekang Hotel, House of Shambhala, Shambhala Palace, The Tibet Gang Gyan Lhasa Hotel
- 3 star hotels: Dhood Gu Hotel, Heritage Hotel,
- Famous budget hotels: Tashitakge Hotel, Badacang Compound.
- And many other Lhasa accommodations
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Lhasa City hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantly. Please note: It is a shared group transfer. Individual travelers may need to wait up to 30-50 minutes for the exact transfer service, as some passengers' flights (including your flight) may delay. For the transfer, you will have a Tibetan tour guide/driver. If the group size is 4-6 pax for a departure, the guide could be your driver as well). If there are 7-20 pax for a departure hour, we will arrange a mini van to mini bus with driver and a separate English speaking local guide. If you need Tibet travel permits and/or Tibet group visa, or any other local Tibet travel services, we can arrange.
Documents Checking list:
- 1. Valid Passports, China visa
- 2. Correct Tibet travel permits
- 3. Tibet Group visa (If you enter Lhasa from Kathmandu)
- 4. Booking confirmation (please print out confirmation letter or mobile screen shot and passports to show to our driver or guide at Lhasa airport)
Luggage Checking list:
- 1. Backpacks
- 2. Carry on luggage
- 3. Suit cases
- 4. Camera & Batteries